Identify You Identity
Traits of a person who can never be successful.
- The person who gets easily influenced by the gestures and body language of other people, especially women. They get brainwashed easily and change their behavior according to what the others claim. These people spend all their money and time following other people and don’t really gain any experience.
- People Pleasers, Brown Nose people: These people, instead of doing their own work, will try to please others for a bit of appreciation. Helping is not bad if done with no motives.
- Men who are (physically or mentally) violent towards women will never see success, to be angry we have to hold on to a lot of grudges inside us which weighs us down, and makes us heavier, if the relationship is not what you expected… Fucking leave.
- Don’t know the difference between a friend and a foe. A person who does not trust his/her own people and looks for other people for guidance or love are pea brained. Even if they were successful in the past by some stroke of luck, they cannot maintain their success.
- People who have multiple partners. Their focus will always be on other’s and can never focus on themselves.
- A person working for money, or attracted to money, will never become wealthy. A person with no value to the market will never be successful.
- You are the problem, not the solution to the problem. You believe that people are there to serve you, instead of working with others, you think others should obey you.
- The person who is not living in the present, but always clinging to their past, instead of learning from the past, always visiting their past and living there.
- People who tell their secrets to anyone and everyone will never see success.
- No Emotional control: Easily flustered or angered when the pressure is on. They cannot hold it together, to stay calm and to think logically.
- They strive for perfection, Perfection is an illusion.
- External Loci of control, blame everyone else except themselves.
- People who are not self- reliant.
- People who take criticism as a personal attack. Criticism is necessary for growth. It decontaminates. It exposes inconsistencies.
- People who are fearful and avoid risks or change. Fear of Failure. “It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might as well not have lived at all—in which case, you fail by default,”. J. K. Rowling.
- They are pessimistic, the glass always half empty. Person who sees the worst in every person and situation.
- Lack of a sense of humor.
- Not Curious to learning.
- They are not patient: They want rewards for their actions immediately.